Invacare microAIR® True Low Air Loss Therapeutic Support Bariatric Mattress, 80" L x 48" W x 10" H, 1000 lb Capacity, 110 V 60 Hz Input, Continuous Mode of Operation
True Low Air Loss therapeutic support wicks away moisture and maintains a temperate environment for the user. Automatic wireless fowler and constant pressure monitoring maintain preferred pressure relieving conditions. The Invacare MA80 Therapeutic Support Surface model is a true low air loss mattress that is ideal for situations where maceration and moisture management are an issue. The MA80 mattress helps manage skin moisture to avoid maceration and maintain a dryer environment for pressure ulcer healing in the treatment of Stage I to IV pressure ulcers. 1 year on mattress, 2 years on blower warranty.
- Cover allows wicking action and climate control.
- Pressure is continuously monitored to maintain proper pressure based on patient weight.
- Automatic wierelss fowler prevents patient from bottoming out when bed is articulated.
- Powerful 1275 LPM blower.
- Treatment times are 5, 10, 15 and 20 minutes.